Job descriptionWe represent a large prestigious building services and FM company nationally and we are looking to recruit on their behalf for an experienced Accounts Administrator to provide accounts support to a highly prestigious facility in the Wigan area. Immediate start, permanent position, 40.00 hours per week - salary £19,500.0012.19.
The candidate will be expected to assist in the accounts back office, chasing all out standing purchase invoices against open purchase order lines and remove all "back logs" gaining credits against purchase invoices, resolving invoices queries and processing PO invoices with appropriate checks and the entry of data into internal and generic databases, the reconciliation of purchase orders and invoices and report generation for the contract managers and finance team.
· To have in excess of 3 years Commercial/Finance type experience.
· Detail oriented and deadline driven
· Excellent knowledge and experience of technical services estimating
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
· An understanding of accounting and financial concepts
· Strong conceptual and analytical skills
· Must be flexible, adaptable and proactive
· Ability to manage priorities and projects
· Ability to manage client expectations and deliver customer-focused solutions
· Ability to appropriately prioritise and plan complex work for self and a small team in a rapidly changing environment
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within
the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.