Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced Managing Accounts Administrator / Supply Chain Manager to head up an accounts payable team in the delivery of smooth and effective reconciliation and supply chain process management.
The position will be to ensure the correct processes are followed by both staff and suppliers and to liaise closely with stakeholders, the finance office and the procurement department as to updates and progress.
The position is a 6-12 months fixed term contract (will be reviewed for extension), ultimately based from offices in Bolton but can include work form home where required. Based on 28-32k (pro-rata) 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday.
• Manage the team responsible for escalated supplier accounts
• Support team members on the full reconciliation and clean up
• Re-educate suppliers on Invoice Compliance and invoice submission
• Work with Procurement to re-educate the business users to drive adherence to best practice
• Track movement on status of accounts using defined tracker templates
• Produce root cause reporting based upon tracker outputs and recommendations to drive best practice
• Act as an escalation point for direct reports.
• Broad & deep knowledge across procure to pay processes
• Experienced people manager
• Experience in a similar role within a multi-site business is desirable
• Ideally to have supply chain management/general procurement knowledge
- Excellent accounts, financial and process experience
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.