Job descriptionAn exciting opportunity for a challenging role for an experienced Administrative Co-ordinator to work in the Chesham area. Paying £10.50 per hour.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing Company with a unique chance to make a real difference in their Customer Services team. You will ideally have at least 3 years previous experience in a similar background and be ready to make the next step in your career.
The role is temp to perm based on working Monday to Friday – 40 hours per week.
Tasks will range from working in a small team, supply, order processing and invoicing, to collating data and service calls, co-ordinating VPI’s and FM workload.
• Be a great listener and promoting the best levels of communication
• Ensure you deliver a positive experience every time you have a customer interaction whether verbal or written
• Prioritise and schedule workload to hit required timescales and service levels
• processes/standards/timescales/quality Requirements are adhered to
• Use, update and maintain our in-house systems and documentation
• At all times comply with regulatory requirements
• Collect and provide data/reports in pre-agreed formats
• Prioritise workload understanding critical vs important and provide regular updates to Customer Services Manager/ Customer Services Team Leader
• Escalate queries to other departments and resolve within agreed KPI/SLAs
• Monitor various dedicated mailboxes and act to close out these queries within KPIs/SLA
• Assisting with quotations as part of the sales process
• Processing online orders
• Raising order paperwork including invoices
• Raising Purchase Orders
• Assisting the operations and technical team with administration of contracts and compliance paperwork.
• Process out going task for VPI’S
• Check all daily VPI report’s
• Process and arrange for Service Partners to visit sites
• Key management:
• Must have related administrative and Co-ordinating skills and be truly passionate about your work.
• Ideally at least 3 years’ experience within the same/related sector
• Consistent and strong communication skills, verbal and written (internal & external)
• Have the ability to really listen and prioritise the critical vs important
• Be able and willing to take on responsibility
• Be process focused and well organised at all times
• Critical Thinker who enjoys solving problems
• Analytical – ideally you are Intermediate level in MS Excel and working knowledge of MSWord & PowerPoint.
• Accurate in their work and have an understanding of the numbers; profitability being key.
• Knowledge and awareness of Workplace Health and Safety Law
What to Do:-
If you are interested then please submit your details now.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.