Job descriptionJob Title: Facilities Administrator Support
Location: Oxford, OX3 7LE
Pay rate: £12 per hour
Working hours: 8am until 5pm Monday to Friday
Duration: 6 months
Do you live near Oxford? Are you an experienced Facilities Administrator with a strong customer services skills and knowledge of CAFM system?
PRS are delighted to support are nationally recognised client in their search for a Facilities Administrator Support to be based on site in Oxford, OX3 are.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8:00 - 17:00 with the hourly rate of £12.
This is a fixed term contract position for 6 months.
The successful candidate will have a DBS certificate or willing to obtain one.
The responsibilities will include:
- Administration of compliance and assurance records
- Identify, collate and scan data held in various hard copy and computer system formats
- Identify and collate documentation relating to reactive, planned and remedial maintenance activities.
- Updating CAFM and other systems as required.
- Liaison with suppliers, engineers & the wider team
- Interrogating systems to identify evidence of works carried out, POs raised, invoices issued etc
- Coordination of statutory documentation and filing
- Provide admin support to the Chief Engineer as required
- To update IT systems as and when required; Concept, Compliance software, QMS, Google
If you are looking for a new opportunity within this sector, apply today!