Job descriptionWe are seeking to recruit for experienced Temporary and Contract Cover Accounts Administrators / Helpdesk Administrators based in the Barnsley area.
Hours are Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 4pm – Paying £10.00 per hour.
- Scrutinise all support documentation for correct coding and cost allocations for data capturing. Input data onto computer system in the prescribed fields
- Ensure high level of input accuracy to rigidly maintain data integrity
- Draw regular and customised data reports from the system
- Attend to all related queries from internal as well as external clients within the laid-down timelines either by phone or in writing and ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Ensure all suppliers and subcontract invoices are processed and settled on time
- Assist with general office duties such as, stationary stock control, refreshment orders, relief functions for switchboard or reception, preparation of ad hoc reports, maintaining the filing and archive systems, scanning of critical back-up documentation, checking and dispatching of bulk invoices etc.
- Compile spreadsheets in Word or Excel format for any non-standard reporting
- Take the initiative to ensure that work processes, procedures and systems are effective and efficient while ensuring practices are aligned to established corporate standards of professionalism and accuracy
- Maintain focus on excellent customer service delivery standards
- Proven ability to provide a high standard of support in Administrative principles, including the ability to implement systems and processes and to pro-actively resolve problems
- Acceptable level of interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to liaise with customers and staff at all levels.
- Time management skills
- Working to deadlines
- Experience in computer applications; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher), E-mail and Internet and databases
- Sound knowledge and understanding of basic Financial and Accounting principles
If you are interested then please submit your details now.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.