Job descriptionJob Title: Calibration Administrator
Location: Salisbury, Porton Down
Working hours: 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Type: Temporary to Permanent
Pay rate: £16.25 per hour
Do you live near Salisbury? Are you an experienced Administrator with knowledge of calibration data input?
PRS are delighted to support our nationally recognised client in their search for a Calibration Data Administrator to be based on site in Salisbury. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm and the pay rate is £16.25 per hour.
The successful candidate will have a DBS check.
The responsibilities include:
- Maintain Calibration Document Library on a day-to-day basis, including document retrieval, withdrawal and returns
- Maintain an effective filing system and develop reports
- Effectively measure and keep track of progress monitoring performance and routine activities of all tasked projects and investigations.
- Ensure routine and requested reports are completed in a timely manner.
- Input data from calibration documentation in the Maximo CMMS in a timely manner
- Implement and maintain GXP compliant documentation systems
- Maintain and update calibration procedures ensuring all updates are logged.
- Rigidly follow all Health and Safety rules and good safety practices.
- Willing to work in secure and sensitive environment
- Liaise with calibration sub-contractors with respect to specifications, quotations, method statements, work programmes, and safety..