Job descriptionWe are seeking to recruit an experienced Helpdesk Administrator based in the Montrose area. The role is a contract role commencing on 6th January 2020 – currently running to 5th July 2020.
Based on working Monday to Thursday 8am – 5pm and Friday – 8am – 1.30pm.
Paying £11.25 per hour
· Manage contractors & issue Permits.
· Maintain frequent communications with end users.
· Indirect sourcing, source of indirect goods and creation of Purchase Orders in a timely manner.
· Liaise effectively and frequently with other internal service partners (IT, Strategic Sourcing, Security, Health & Safety, HR, etc) developing good working relationships in order to ensure effective partnering with regard to the delivery of services and with the implementation of company standards and practices.
· Space & seat planning, ensure space is maximised and as per building regulations.
· Perform analysis to support office space requirements and implementation of corporate standards (office, furniture, etc.) and operating efficiencies.
· Continually review processes, procedures and systems, ensuring that efficient, user friendly, customer focussed solutions are consistently delivered.
· Provide updates via email etc on ongoing projects to the wider audience.
· Experience of managing Facilities Services is desired but not essential.
· Exceptional people management dealing with people from various/diverse backgrounds
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Must be proactive in developing solutions.
· Team player, ability to form good working relationships with colleagues (internally & externally).
· Organised and detail oriented – with excellent level of accuracy.
· Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organisation
· Collaborative working style
· Able to simultaneously manage numerous projects of various magnitudes.
· Able to implement new policies and procedures.
What to Do:-
If you are interested then please submit your details now.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.