Job descriptionOur client is looking for a driven and experienced Administrator to provide support to the back office for a busy Building Services company in the Wigan area. Immediate start, temp - perm role. 37.50 hours per week, pay rate is £10.25ph/PAYE
The role will cover all general administrative tasks to include:
- Daily operational support to team, linkage to finance, planning and customers
- Some accounts administration and purchasing coordination
- PPM and Maintenance scheduling / dealing with all engineers
- clerical support duties
- all basic genersal admin duties to support a busy facilities office
The candidate will need a multi-role approach to the position as the work will cover a spectrum of office and support services to a busy and growing maintenance contract.
- provide technical administration support, plan under pressure and provide reports and job specs
- provide a cohesive and structured back office system to support the engineering operations
- assist in the creation of new accounts and purchasing methods and the implementation of the systems
- contract administration and all associated back office support
- data entry and invoice coordination
- liaison with Senior and Contracts managers to ensure smooth communication across company
- manage PPM scheduling
- assist in a general administrative tasks to including basic clerical duties, will be "hands-on"
The individual will need to meet the following criteria:
- have min 3 years administration experience
- Ideally have a technical knowledge backgound (but not essential)
- buying and or purchasing experience
- experience of working within the building services sector - a distinct advantage
- be familiar with FM, Building Services or maintenance sector operations
- have accounts and contracts administration experience - desirable
- be willing to work "hands-on" and complete general administrative duties
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.