Job descriptionWe are looking for an AHU mechanical engineer to work on a large facility in the Lancashire area.
Will be involved in the service, maintenance, monitor and control of all Air Handling Units and general mechanical building services on the facility. the role is a temporary position with a view to transfer into a permanent appointment for the right candidate. £16.82/hr (35k equiv) basic hours Mon-Fri.
- To provide PPM and reactive maintenance services to all Air Handling Units and general plant kit.
The engineer will need to be able to work on a variety of key plant equipment on critical areas providing emergency cover and effective reaction times to issues.
- To cover the maintenance and upkeep on AHU equipment and associated plant including filters, belts and motors etc.
- To oversee the validations with the sub-contractors on site
- To act as AP for the AHU systems
- To provide emergency call out on targeted response to issues and cut-outs
- To provide monitoring and control of the AHU systems
- To test and maintain mechanical components etc.
- Any associated Mechanical / General HVAC building services
- Basic electrical and wiring plus control systems
-Recognised Mechanical Building Services Qualification
- Air Handling Unit experience
- Ideally AP
- building services experience and HVAC mechanical plant knowledge
- Experience of maintenance and large scale estates / facilities
- willingness to complete and pass DBS screening
- Basic electrical and unit feed expeirence plus controls etc.
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.