Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced Engineer to carry out service and maintenance to a mixture of Air conditioning units and Chillers. You will be looking after commercial sites on a mobile basis in and around the Liverpool area, a vehicle will be provided. This is a permanent full time role, paying a salary between £33,000-£34,000 plus company benefits.
The successful candidate will carry out and execute Service, Repair and Maintenance on a variety of Refrigeration plant delivering a high standard of service within an Engineer's core skill set working within major retail stores.
* Carry out planned maintenance activities to essential site specialised chilling systems.
* Respond to site emergency breakdowns as and when required.
Too carry out service and repair to AC units and equipment such as AHU's, FCU's etc
* Assist maintenance & project teams with technical expertise & backup when required.
* Partake in on a call-out roster for out of hours emergency call across sites.
* Maintain accurate plan maintenance records - minimum requirements
* The successful candidate should be enthusiastic, well presented and self-motivated with excellent communication skills.
* must have FGAS and must have experience of Chillers and refrigeration units in general
-ideally to have experience with walk-in refrigeration and freezers, compressors
* Must have full clean driving licence – min 3 pts accepted
What to Do:-
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website www.prsjobs.com
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer