Job descriptionPRS are working on behalf of a large Facilities company who are looking for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer based around the West Midlands area.
ROLE: Air Conditioning Engineer
SALARY: £32,000 - £35,000
LOCATION: West Midlands
The AC Engineer will be required to perform the following:
- provide maintenance, inspection and repair services to air conditioning and refrigeration / cooling systems
- complete PPM and reactive maintenance to chillers, AHU and split systems plus fan coil units
- maintain and manage the records for all HVAC kit on the facility and provide a monitoring service for the critical maintenance schedules including F-Gas records
- diagnose faults and leak repair
- ideally to provide the site with AC and air cooling advice based on current theory and knowledge
- assist with general ad-hoc maintenance tasks where required
- at least 2 years experience of PPM’s and reactive
- experience of Air Conditioning
- building services knowledge, to have been exposed to all aspects of building services including basic electrical knowledge
- highly articulate and presentable with excellent customer facing skills
- IT literate and good record/data keeping skills
- proactive attitude and a strong desire to take ownership of the site and contract
- Qualified AC engineer
- F-Gas 2079 safe handling of refrigerants
What happens now:
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website www.prsjobs.com
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.