Job description32 days holiday a year ? Matched pension ? Regional work? Sound good ?
PRS are proud to be working with a market leading Air Conditioning company that operate around the World assisting them in their search for an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer. These roles don’t come around very often however dues to winning even more work they require an additional engineer to join their already highly skilled team.
ROLE: Air Conditioning Engineer
LOCATION: Mobile role covering Gloucester
SALARY: £32,000 - £42,000 DOE
With over 50 million pounds of orders already in for next year this is a stable position and the opportunity to work for one of the largest businesses within their sector.
You will be carrying a variety of Air conditioning tasks within a variety of different environments including data centres, hospitals, schools, care homes and gyms to name just a few.
You will be required to perform the following:
- provide maintenance, inspection and repair services to air conditioning and refrigeration / cooling systems
- complete PPM and reactive maintenance to chillers, AHU and split systems plus fan coil units
- complete small works, installation and refurbishment of AC and cooling equipment
- maintain and manage the records for all HVAC kit on the facility and provide a monitoring service for the critical maintenance schedules including F-Gas records
- diagnose faults and leak repair
- ideally to provide the site with AC and air cooling advice based on current theory and knowledge
There are so many other benefits that come with this role working with a company with a real track record of promoting from within - 75% of all current managers and directors started of at engineer level.
This role will be gone within a week so please apply today to register your interest.