Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an Air Conditioning Engineer with a working history in PPM and reactive maintenance.
The role is a permanent position working on a mobile basis across the Liverpool and Cheshire areas.
£33,000 - £37,000 basic depending on experience
Call out 1 in 3 ( £115 standby allowance plus paid min of 4 hours)
30 mins each way travel
Mon-Fri 40 hours basic
The AC Engineer will be required to perform the following:
- provide maintenance, inspection and repair services to air conditioning and refrigeration / cooling systems
- complete PPM and reactive maintenance to chillers, AHU and split systems plus fan coil units
- complete small works, installation and refurbishment of AC and cooling equipment
- maintain and manage the records for all HVAC kit on the facility and provide a monitoring service for the critical maintenance schedules including F-Gas records
- diagnose faults and leak repair
- liaise with electrical building services and BMS teams, providing overlap where required
- ideally to provide the site with AC and air cooling advice based on current theory and knowledge
- assist with general ad-hoc maintenance tasks where required
- at least 3 years experience of PPM’s and reactive
- experience of Air Conditioning maintenance
- building services knowledge, i.e. fan coils, AHU's etc.
- highly articulate and presentable with excellent customer facing skills
- IT literate and good record/data keeping skills
- proactive attitude
- Qualified AC engineer
- F-Gas 2079 safe handling of refrigerants
Valid driving license
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.