Job descriptionDue to a new contract win, our client are currently looking to recruit a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to join their growing team, consisting of 7 AC Engineers.
The Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer will travel around commercial sites around Sussex and surrounding areas. The ideal engineer will reside in Crawley.
The AC Engineer will be required to perform the following:
- Provide maintenance, inspection and repair services to air conditioning and refrigeration / cooling systems
- Complete PPM and reactive maintenance to chillers, AHU and split systems plus fan coil units
- Complete small works, installation and refurbishment of AC and cooling equipment
- Diagnose faults and leak repair
- Ideally to provide the site with AC and air cooling advice based on current theory and knowledge
- Assist with general ad-hoc maintenance tasks where required
- Participate in an out of hours call out rota (currently 1 in 6)
You'll be a qualified Air Conditioning with City and Guilds 2079 (F GAS) as a minimum, as well as formal qualifications such as NVQ or City in Guilds in Air Conditioning. With particular knowledge of split systems, VRV', VRF,s AHU's and FCU's.
In return, our client are offering a basic salary of up to £35,000 DoE + Over time.