Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced and dedicated Air Conditioning Engineer with a working history in PPM and reactive maintenance and ideally general electrical qualifications. The role is a permanent position on a mobile basis across the Greater Manchester area. The core of the AC work will be maintenance (PPM and reactive) and general building services operations. Salary is up to £35k basic plus OT, van etc.
The AC Engineer will be required to perform the following:
- provide maintenance, inspection and repair services to air conditioning and refrigeration / cooling systems
- complete PPM and reactive maintenance to chillers, AHU and split systems plus fan coil units
- complete small works, installation and refurbishment of AC and cooling equipment
- maintain and manage the records for all HVAC kit on the facility and provide a monitoring service for the critical maintenance schedules including F-Gas records
- diagnose faults and leak repair
- liaise with electrical building services and BMS teams, providing overlap where required
- ideally to provide the site with AC and air cooling advice based on current theory and knowledge
- assist with general ad-hoc maintenance tasks where required including general electric and fabric
general compliance and buidling services maintenance tasks where required
- at least 2 years experience of PPM’s and reactive
- experience of Air Conditioning, splits, chillers and other HVAC systems such as AHU's etc.
- building services knowledge, to have been exposed to all aspects of building services including basic electrical knowledge and fabric tasks
- highly articulate and presentable with excellent customer facing skills
- IT literate and good record/data keeping skills
- proactive attitude and a strong desire to take ownership of the site and contract
- Qualified AC engineer
- F-Gas 2079 safe handling of refrigerants
valid driving license
ideally electrical 17th or 18th edition
What happens now:
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.