Job descriptionAir Conditioning Project Manager £50k + Car
We are looking for Mechanical Project Manager with a strong background in the Air Conditioning and general HVAC industry. You should also have a proven track record and experience of overseeing commercial building services engineering works. Ideally City & Guilds Air Conditioning Level 3 or equivalent would be required and at least 6 years’ experience of working within the HVAC sector.. You will need to have extensive experience in:
· Close control/RCU/CRAC and large condensing unit supply and installation.
· Split System supply and Installation or replacement upgrade. (Daikin D1/Mitsubishi A1
· VRV System Installations or replacement upgrade. (Daikin D1/Mitsubishi A1).
· Replacement Project Packages for Water Chillers/Packaged Refrigeration Equipment/R22
· Chilled water system infrastructure
· Ventilation Installations / Upgrades
The main duties and requirements of this role include:
• Pre Tender Meetings
• On site management of jobs up to £1,000,0000
• Maintain relationships between client, subcontractors and partners
• Managing employees and sub-contractors
• Completing projects on time and within budget.
• Providing support on project planning, scheduling, productivity and progression.
• Estimating new jobs
• Air Conditioning System design
• Developing technical quotations
• Value engineering and scoping work
• Producing project reports
• Completing and managing risk assessments
• Maintaining health and safety on site, including reports and actions
You will be Home and site Based and will need to live in the South East and Central London area. In return the successful candidate will be offered an excellent benefits package, including: Private Healthcare, generous car or car allowance etc.