Job descriptionPRS Southampton are looking for 2 x Asset Managers from a Facilities Management/Building Services Background to work Nationally for a large FM Contractor based from Southampton, Hampshire area.
Duties of the FM Asset Manager will be
- To support the Head of Operational Asset Management in the development and delivery of long-term central and client asset management strategies, providing direction, guidance and support to the various embedded programme delivery teams
- The Asset Manager will be responsible for validating realistic targets and performance measurement indicators, monitoring compliance, benchmarking asset data and performance across a diverse range of asset portfolios and contracts
- Ensure industry leading processes and strategies are deployed and developed to ensure consistent performance and quality standards for planned and reactive works in consultation with customers that can be utilised in asset management programs across clients
- The role is pivotal in supporting new standards and systems in line with the company’s Strategic Development Goals, including introducing Asset Management Systems based on ISO 55001 and transferring best asset management practice across all accounts
- Maintain effective lifecycle asset models and other associated tools for assets, to produce optimal asset operation, replacement and refurbishment plans and associated capital investment plans, to enable assets to be maintained, renewed and developed to match current and future business requirements safely and economically, ensuring these are integrated effectively into business planning processes.
- To optimise the operating efficiency of assets, systems and subsystems across the portfolio through systematic management in line with best practice based on ISO55001
- Ownership and accountability for new contract mobilisations, asset onboarding and deployment of the Asset Management systems to new and existing contracts.
- Encourage the creation of a constructive culture, working collaboratively with engineering operations management, frontline staff and stakeholders to implement the asset management transformation programmes.
- To use data analysis techniques to highlight and inform site-based Asset / Contract managers of asset performance and data quality exceptions.
- Assist with the implementation of asset management processes and procedures, which enable the collection of asset data across the whole portfolio, maintain effective asset performance history and produce asset life cycle plans, life cycle cost projections and capex investment forecasts.
- Facilitate the application of risk-based methodologies and support each Account Team with knowledge, training and appropriate tools.
- Monitor the use of planning and asset reporting strategies, using computerised asset management system including evaluation and developing sustainable solutions for underperforming assets.