Job descriptionAsset Manager (M&E)
Building Services Maintenance
£60,000 to £65,000
PRS are pleased to be supporting our client with their recruitment for an M&E Asset Manager for their contract providing M&E Services to the Global Head Office complex of one of the world’s largest companies.
We are recruiting for an Asset Manager to develop, mobilise and enforce Asset management strategy for the contract. Someone to maintain an accurate, compliant and detailed planned maintenance programme and asset register, giving due consideration to contractual and legislative requirements and utilising the deployed Management Information System.
The role will also be to ensure compliant administration of systems to ensure asset quality is maintained; Ensure change management process are robust and delivered; and to act as SME and represent at relevant stakeholder forums.
- Define asset management strategy in line with asset management framework. Deploy and enforce policy
- Review, prepare and develop all required process and policy documents.
- Ensure maintenance strategies are aligned with real estate objectives
- Production and maintenance of an accurate asset register
- Develop and enforce asset change management processes.
- Develop life cycle and FMR projections including financial
- Establish and maintain an up to date and accurate maintenance task library
- Support business cases for technical project and life cycle replacement works.
The main job functions will include:
- Contribute towards the Estates maintenance strategy and subsequent implementation.
- Ensure that all assets are accurately captured within multiple management information system
- Produce and maintain accurate asset register utilising all available information.
- Responsible for meeting contractual asset requirements
- The updating of the asset data in a timely manner as required following completion of projects, lifecycle replacement or works
- Provide authorization for Life Cycle pursuit
- Support the development of business cases for technical project and life cycle replacement works.
- Production and maintenance of a task library that takes into account all available information including but not limited to; statutory requirements, operation and maintenance manuals, manufacturer’s recommendations, Industry best practice, SFG 20 and other mandated sources
- The correct allocation of maintenance tasks against applicable asset types
- Close liaison with other hard services team members when scheduling planned maintenance tasks
- The timely production of an accurate planned maintenance programme in line with contractual obligations, business focused strategy and regulatory standards.
- Ensure documentation and administration processes and procedures are adhered to
- Provide inputs into business cases in support of all technical related works.
- Attending meetings as directed and act as Asset management SME.
- Providing technical advice and support to the technical services team and where appropriate client and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a technical understanding of system processes.
- Provide monthly KPI reports as required.
- Support production of annual condition and lifecycle surveys reports
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as directed to meet the operational requirements of the business
- Foster a positive health and safety culture whilst ensuring compliance with applicable statute and policies and processes
- Provide audit capability to ensure service delivery teams adhere with obligations.
The Person Specification
- Relevant Asset management qualifications
- Familiar in utilisation of CAFM systems.
- Familiar with BIM
- IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to all levels within the organisation and with customers and clients
- Ability to be an effective team player within a management team