Job descriptionAssistant Contracts Manager - Critical Engineering
£40 - £45,000 per annum
We are recruiting for an Assistant Contracts Manager, ideally from an electrical background, to join the management team at a critical site. If you have a background in data centres, manufacturing, or health care, and you are working as a lead engineer, supervisor, or currently as an Assistant Contracts Manager, then this may be the next move in your career.
With demonstrable experience in a similar role, you'll have strong working knowledge of the maintenance of UPS systems, generators, and HV systems, as well as all round building services maintenance. Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail is also a must.
Your main duties will include (but not limited to)
- Works Planning
- Production of MOPS (Method of Procedures) for all planned and reactive works requiring Change Requests where required
- Raising Change Requests
- Sub-Contractor Management
- Attendance for Level 5 Works (out of hours)
- Carry out and complete Appraisals & PDPs for Shift Teams
- Shift & Holiday Planning
- QHSE Standards and Compliance
- Ensure delivery of PPM
- Extra Works & Quotations
- Maintain up to date set of Site Log Books
- Site Access requests
- Liaising with local client and international client
- Participating in client meeting
- Input to Monthly Report and Contract Review Pack
On offer is a permanent position, paying between £40 - £45,000 per annum, working Monday - Friday. To apply for this position please click 'apply now' to forward your CV.