Job descriptionAssistant Health & Safety Manager
(6-Month fixed term contract)
Pro rata salary for £35k annual
An experienced Health & Safety manager to work for a world renown Data Hosting company required for a fixed term 6-month contract. Covering the London and Home-Counties region the successful candidate will work between home, Central London offices and several sites within the M25. Candidates must have a proven track record in this field and to hold NEBOSH accreditation.
The purpose of the role is to assist the current Health & Safety Manager carry out all H&S issues across all their sites. These works will encompass:
· Adhere to, and promote, all required health and safety policies and procedures that are established by the company
· Support organisation with management of COVID-19 in the workplace
- Assist the Health and Safety Manager to develop, prepare and plan for ISO 45001 Certification
· Assist with development, implementation and delivery of company HSE training programme
· Administration of database systems including health and safety communication sites and preparation of documents for issue
- Develop workplace inspections and action plans as and when required.
- Maintain accident and incident records and undertake investigations as required
· Conducting research into industry best practice approaches to help the organisation improve safety performance and efficiency and putting together business cases as required.
· Assist with organisation and administration of HSE campaigns
· To perform additional duties within the scope of the position as requested by the H&S Manager and Directors.
The role is initially to work on a short contract but there is the possibility that the role could become permanent if the candidate and the role proves to be successful. This would be a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful business that offer an outstanding benefits package to it’s employees. These benefits include: Private Healthcare, health screening, training, private dentalcare to name just a few.