Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced HV & LV Authorised Electrical Engineer to provide oversight and electrical lead on multiple projects within a large scale commercial facility.
The role is a permanent position paying between 35-40k depending on experience. Mon-Fri 40 hours per week.
Authorised Electrical Engineer
• Manage the day to day interactions between the project team and site teams.
• Develop strong relationships within Client, Projects, FM & Engineering teams.
• To be a HV/LV Authorised person and to ensure all training requirements are kept valid and up to date.
• To work towards being a Mechanical AP and Confined Space AP.
• To ensure all support functions costs are correctly documented, allocated and recovered.
- supervise and control electrical duties, engineers and sub-contractors on site
- hands-on tasks relevant to HV and LV
• Qualified in an Electrical Engineering discipline.
• IOSH – NEBOSH Certificate.
• Solid Understanding of Safe Systems of Work.
• Excellent Understanding of Project Management Principles.
• Be a HV/LV AP with at least 5 years’ experience carrying out duties as an Authorised Person.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.