Job descriptionWe are actively recruiting for an experienced BDM / Sales Consultant based in Speke, Liverpool. This is a really exciting role for the right individual to join their in-house team. Permanent role, paying up to £25kpa dependant on experience, OTE £35k, site based. Working as part of the sales team, the successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing and contacting potential clients, introducing the business and building a pipeline of potential clients. The role will have a core focus on sales and account management and is looking for someone to help grow an existing office and rapidly expand their own desk.
· Proactively source new business through a variety of means including phone calls, emails and social media leveraging your product knowledge and market expertise to increase business.
· Obtain a thorough understanding of the company and its offering in order to identify prospective customers and convert them into business.
· Effectively build, manage and maintain long-term customer relationships at the highest level.
· Meet with potential clients to present services and establish opportunities (mileage paid for client meetings)
· Create proposals to follow up client meetings and highlight recommendations in order to convert new business.
· Continually update and develop on your own product and market knowledge.
· Deliver growth by identifying sales opportunities within the existing customer base.
· Deliver client specific business plans to maximise potential sales and maintain client account.
· To achieve weekly and monthly, quarterly and annual targets set out by the business.
· To work as part of a team and to share knowledge, skills and experience to demonstrate best practice, including participation in meetings and training.
· Represent the business at trade fairs and conferences to build networks and maintain up to date knowledge on products and services.
· Build a strong network of both internal and external stakeholders, to allow for a comprehensive offering to clients.
· Strong relationship building skills
· Previous business development or sales experience.
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
· Experience of Salesforce would be an advantage
· Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
· Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
· Self-motivated and target driven.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Programmes.
· Experience using CRM systems.
· Ability to relate to customers across a range of positions, from sole traders to directors & chief executives within large corporations.
· Enthusiasm to work for a growing company and a desire to help the company expand and broaden its position within the industry.
· Competitive basic salary with commission structure.
· On-site Parking
· Company events
· Opportunity for growth
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.