Job descriptionMy client is a building services and M&E provider and is now seeking an experienced BMS / BEMS Senior Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager based from their Northwest office to assist in the development and growth of a dedicated BMS Engineering division within an established Building Services organisation. The ideal candidate will have worked in the BEMS (Building & Energy Management Systems) sector and be familiar with the relevant plant, software and equipment.
The role will be working with the Operations team in the growth and self delivery of BMS related works within the department. The position is a permanent role with a basic of circa 60K plus Package/Bonus etc.
BMS Business Development and Senior Sales Engineer Description:
1. To develop the BMS portfolio and increase contracts and projects incoming to the pipeline
2. Drive sales activities to win new business from existing and new customers
3. In the above process, to promote and build professional client relationships; develop new sources of profitable business; meet clients and prospects; give presentations; to maintain excellent relationships and after sales support; to build rapport/mutual confidence in line with the agreed business strategy and plans.
4. Raise the company and business BMS sector profile
5. Keep up-to-date with BEMS industry developments, maintaining awareness of competitor activity and market trends.
6. To communicate with and report back to the Operations Director, to work in tandem in the growth of the division
7. Generation of tenders and relevant document preparation.
8. Carrying out site surveys.
9.Provide technical support to the division in relation to BEMS project and contract operations
10.To organise the supply chain and ultimately ensure self-delivery
Former BMS Engineer with relevant experience on the equipment, software and processes (Trend etc.)
Understanding of the energy Market and current and future trends
Business Development and Sales Management - generation of leads, contacts and new business opportunities
Experience of organising and creating relevant supply chain and the recruitment of in-house personnel
Character - Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus, and promote a sense of team spirit within the team
Confidential approach and discrete. Must be able to influence others, and engender confidence in senior managers through both face-to-face, telephone and written communication.
Self-motivated. Able to prioritise demands and make decisions under pressure. Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, providing support to other areas of the business on occasions, as required.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.