Job descriptionBid Manager - Hard FM
£43,000 per annum plus package
We have been requested to work on behalf of one of the UK's fastest growing FM service providers who have recently secured a substantial investment to enhance and accelerate they ambitious growth and expansion plans . This is an exciting , challenging and rewarding opportunity for a specialist BID manager who is looking to be part of the ambitious journey that the company is undertaking .
A new opportunity for a Bid Manager exists to join an innovative FM service provider in West Midlands . The client are renowned for taking very good care of their staff and you'll be joining a growing bid team that are a part of the wider business development team. This function is very much considered a vital part of the organisation and brings with it significant opportunities for personal and career growth.
The company are passionate about people and their development. Investors in people . They believe this helps deliver a winning service. Quite simply they bring brilliant people together to make amazing things happen and we want you to become a part of this.
Main duties include (but not limited to)
• Writing and management of creative and innovative bids tailored to the requirements of each client, within the field of facilities management.
• Management of bid related activities from bid kick off, strategy and sign off meetings through to client presentation stage
• Working with the team to contribute towards ongoing bid related projects (e.g. management of the bid library, case studies)
• Supporting the team to manage and complete Pre-Qualification Questionnaires, RFI and supplier registration forms
• Management of the receipt and distribution of clarification questions relating to a bid / new business opportunities
• Support the Marketing and Communications team to enable a focused programme of events to support both the business development and marketing strategy
• Support and help maintain an annual events and marketing calendar to ensure key stakeholders are aware of upcoming events
• Promote company brand identity and guidelines across the group including giving guidance to stakeholders on brand and the correct use of our branding and logo
• Support the Marketing and Communications team with the managing of our external social media accounts
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• FM industry experience is essential
• Ambitious and driven individual with a willingness to learn
• Great communicator with proven bid management and writing skills
• Ability to create compiling creative and innovative bids tailored to the requirements of each business opportunity
On offer is a permanent position paying a salary of £43,000 per annum. There's a 10% bonus scheme (subject to achievement of targets), 25 days annual leave plus stats, contributory pension scheme matched up to 6%, and life assurance.
To apply for this position please click 'apply now' to forward your CV.