Job descriptionBlock Manager
£30,000 - £40,000 per year – depending on experience
My client is looking for a Block Manager for a young and successful Property Management company in Edgware.
Their expanding and dynamic residential block management firm requires a new member for their team to look after their own portfolio with each property varying in size. IRPM qualifications are desirable but not essential as the company will assist the right person to achieve this.
What is essential is that the applicant has the following qualities:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Impeccable written and spoken English.
- Eager to provide exceptional levels of service to clients.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Ability to work in a team & on your own initiative.
- Dealing with client’s day to day issues to ensure a resolution in a quick and efficient manner
- Site inspections and checking on contractors works.
- Assisting in preparing and issuing service charge budgets.
- Liaising with internal accounts.
- Assisting with Section 20 works.
- Attending residents’ meetings & AGMS.
- Proficiency in Health & Safety.