Job description**BMS Engineer - £46K – City of London**
Location: City of London
Salary: £46K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
Our client is looking for a BMS Engineer to join their Prestigious Contract in City of London. You will demonstrate in-depth knowledge of BMS (Building Management Systems) hardware including fault finding, wiring, and networking. The candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic package including £46K salary, clear progression path, overtime, pension, overtime, and career stability.
With this company, it is common ground for them to offer clear routes for progression from within and supporting employees with aims for progression. These reasons and more should give you an understanding to why this company has the reputation it has for retaining staff. In return you will be well looked after by a traditional manager who values his workforce.
- Responsible for the pre-planned and reactive maintenance of Building Management Systems.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of BMS (Building Management Systems) hardware including fault finding, wiring, and networking.
- Co-ordinator any technical queries and provide support Assist with the development of the BMS strategy as and when required
- AHU’s, FCU’s, lighting, temperatures, volumes, AC units
- Ventilation, power systems, fire systems and security systems
- Fault finding
- Control the temperatures
- Previous experience in a BMS position
- Exceptional knowledge and training in Trend Systems
- Able to complete software modifications
- Knowledge of multiple BMS Systems (e.g. Trend/Honeywell/Schneider)
- Strong technical understanding
- Good customer service skills
- Any banking experience/data centre/critical environment is preferred but not essential.
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities