Job descriptionWe are recruiting for a BMS engineer to provide maintain a critical site in London. This role is a permanent position paying circa 42k basic.
• To undertake BMS Controls PPM, proactive and reactive works issued
• Carry out control panel modifications and installations as required
• Identify and incorporate energy efficiency control strategies
• Collate and submit quotations in conjunction with the account delivery team
• Advise clients on potential improvements and recommendations for their system
• Ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents/records are maintained accurately
• Ensuring compliance with H&S regulations, risk assessment, COSHH etc
• Provide a unique technical support and liaison for the customer with customer facing skills essential for this role
• Provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction
Professional and personal competencies/qualifications
• Strong knowledge of Niagara Tridium AX and/or N4
• Knowledge of Trend, Echelon iLON, Distech (advantageous)
• Additional knowledge of Siemens, Cylon, Delta, Schneider but not essential
• An understanding of HVAC applications
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.