Job descriptionWe are recruiting for a large FM and maintenance company who is looking for a Mobile Maintenance Builder in Leeds. The work will cover general small works projects as well as building upkeep and maintenance tasks. To include Building and bricklaying repair, basic joinery, flagging and groundworks, patch plastering etc. The role will involve travel across Yorkshire.
This is a permanent position, paid at £25k per annum basic 40 hours per week
Van supplied and transport pass
A permanent position for an experienced builder / fabric engineer, working mobile in the Leeds / York area.
- Basic builder and ground worker skill set
- Laying flags
- Basic joinery and patch plastering
- Emergency lighting test.(re-lamp or replace if fault)
- Drains, Traps, Gulley and Waste pipes check and clean.
- Water Temp readings. L8 test. Adjust or replace TMV if needed.
- Showerheads descale and filter clean. Hot& cold taps replacement/repair.(washer replacement/tap valve replacement).
- AC Units filter and drip tray clean, Extracts, Air vents clean.(including deep clean of ducts).
- Wall repairs, re-boarding, Replacing tiles in shower cubicles. Re-grouting, re-silicone shower trays& basins.
- Flooring repairs, Replacement of carpet tiles. Suspended ceiling repair.
- Painting, lock replacements, Door repairs. Minor roofing repair. Repointing/ flagging.
- Experienced construction / building operative
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to complete general maintenance tasks
- valid driving license
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.