Job descriptionBuilding Manager
£35,000 per annum
The Building Manager will manage the including the delivery of hard and soft services, M&E, cleaning, waste management, and statutory compliance, at a large public sector environment in Nottingham. The position is a varied role, involving line management of a small, site-based team, liaison with client building occupants and internal management team. This role is paying a salary of £35,000 per annum, 25 days annual leave plus stats, and private healthcare.
Main duties will include (but not limited to)
• Managing and leading with the mobilisation of facilities to ensure minimum disruption of the business core activities.
• Management and delivery of both hard and soft services, including completion of PPMs, reactive tasks and supervision of subcontractors in accordance with the contract SLAs and KPIs; prioritise accordingly to ensure full compliance is achieved and maintained.
• Support within operational budgets under the guidance of the Operations Manager.
• Coordinating and planning essential business services such as maintenance, cleaning and waste disposal; along with other key business service activities.
• Management of site-based project works to oversee all aspects of delivery from the site based teams and subcontractors.
• Ensuring that the buildings and facilities meet the required health and safety requirements.
• Develop and deliver high quality, profitable services across the account; identify, prepare and manage quotations for client approval as required.
• Conduct regular audits of all procedures (housekeeping, COSHH, ladder logs, PPE inspections, toolbox talks).
• Manage and support in the response to emergency breakdowns to ensure work to carry out repairs wherever possible.
• Assist in ensuring the overall compliance of the site, including preparation and participation in technical and quality audits and completion of any corrective actions according to timescales set.
• Develop excellent internal and external business relationships to advance working relations and business opportunities.
You'll have demonstrable experience of TFM management, and be able to display your technical knowledge and experience in terms of M&E management. You'll be a customer focused manager, with the ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
To apply for this position please click 'apply now' to forward your CV.