Job descriptionBuilding Services Account Manager
Building Services / FM sector
West End & Central London
£65-70k + package
Our customer are a well established multinational, working within the built environment through construction, projects and building services maintenance contracts, with a requirement for a dynamic account manager to join their existing management team on a long held real estate contract. The position will involve responsibility for a portfolio of around 15 commercial buildings in Central London and the West End, covering planned and reactive maintenance to HVAC systems across landlord and tenant areas. With this comes the responsibility of dealing with a handful of Managing Agent clients as well as juggling demands of various tenants across this portfolio of buildings. Guideline salary for this position is circa £70k + package, which includes a car allowance, pension, healthcare, etc.
Candidates will ideally be from a technical background (mechanical/electrical engineering) and have at least three years of contract/account managing within commercial building services/real estate/facilities management environment. Key duties within this role as follows:
- Managing a P&L for multiple clients, across circa 15 buildings.
- Delegation & man management of engineering team & Support staff
- Regular customer meetings
- Generate business opportunities through projects, engagement with tenant contracts
- Manage & reduce WIP
- Upkeep of site records and logbooks to conform with internal & customer standards, relating to compliance & auditing.