Job descriptionEnergy Efficiency Consultant
Real Estate Organisation
London & South East
Pension Scheme, Healthcare, Etc.
Our customer are an established property and real estate consultancy, who have a requirement for an energy manager to join their existing team of consultants. Due to the continued focus on energy reduction across the commercial and facilities management sector, and an upturn in particular demand with their corporate customers, the firm want additional resource to lead and help support within low carbon consulting projects, as well as a primary focus on delivering energy audits. This will be based out of their London office in the West End, this will involve travel to their portfolio of commercial buildings around London & South East England, as well as potential for further travel as and when necessary.
Candidates will be fully qualified engineers within electrical or mechanical engineering, ideally through apprenticeship, with at least three years of experience within energy management of commercial building services. Degree or further education such as HNC/HND would be desirable as well as NEBOSH/IOSH, professional membership, etc. And particular responsibilities will cover:
- Deliver Energy survey/audits across commercial premises, to identify opportunities for financial savings via energy efficiency/renewable energy, etc.
- Inspection & measurement to improve quality of surveys
- Low Carbon Consultancy projects
- Undertaking site visits, engage with clients across private and public sectors
- Responsibility for ensuring accuracy of proposals and reports