Job descriptionBuilding Services Enginerr
Job Title: Building Services Engineer (Facilities Building Maintenance)
Location: Woking, Surrey
Start Date: 1st August 2022
Hourly Rate: £19-20ph
Hours: Monday to Friday – 8am – 5pm
Do you live near Woking?
Do you have experience as a Building Services Engineer within a commercial environment?
Are you available with immediate effect?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people?
If the answer is yes, then read on..
Exciting opportunity to work for an established and growing FM service provider situated in Woking, Surrey.
PRS are currently looking for a Building Services engineer to be based at a commercial site in Woking. The successful candidate will have a proven track record as a multi-skilled engineer with either an electrical or mechanical background with reactive and repair work experience.
This is a temporary role for a minimum of 3 months but it could become a permanent fixture for the right candidate.
The hours are Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm.
As a Building Services Engineer, you will provide a professional engineering maintenance and repair service. You will have a mind of continuous improvement and take pride in your work.
- Work to achieve a ‘Best in Class approach to Engineering and Fabric services including those provided through sub-contractors.
- Ensure that all engineering services are properly maintained and are providing the environmental conditions and exceeding the business needs required by the Client.
- Ensure that the M&E and fabric elements of the portfolio are maintained to a standard that is acceptable to the Client and within any budget constraints that may be imposed.
- Ensure that all PPM, Reactive and project works are within the agreed KPI’s.
- Take ownership of, and lead, all planned and unplanned improvements to the engineering services.
- Maintain a safe working environment for all building users and suppliers.
- Ensure the records of all maintenance activities are accurate and kept up-to-date within the CAFM System.
- Support the site Emergency Response procedures.
- Ensure workmanship is of a very high standard at all times, clearing up tools, unused materials and waste as part of the job.
- Accept and respond to any reasonable request to perform tasks not specifically contained within this document and carry out reasonable requests within the spirit of the contract.
- Graduate calibre (or appropriate time served track record).
- Professional qualifications in M&E services.
- Maintain personal engineering knowledge in line with current standards and changing legislation.
- Experience of working under strict Health & Safety procedures including risk assessments and method statements.
- Significant previous experience in providing reactive and PPM building services maintenance.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply now!