Job descriptionAn exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Building Services Engineer to join a static commercial site in Yeovil.
As a Building Services Engineer , your responsibilities will include:
- Both PPM and reactive maintenance around the site
- Fault finding and servicing
- Carrying out minor repairs and fault finding to the buildings as required
- Regular checks to ensure fire alarms are working in order as well management of fire drills/fire alarm testing
- General building services maintenance
- Participate in an out of hours call out rota (1 in 4)
Qualifications and Skills
- Possess an electrical qualification (Desirable)
- Sound knowledge of building services
- Be proactive in their approach to work
- Trained in H&S
- Very customer focused
In return, my client is offering an attractive basic salary of up to £32,000 + overtime.