Job descriptionSenior Business Development Manager – Fm Industry (Projects Division)
Salary £85,000 + Bonus
Work From Home available
PRS are pleased to be recruiting for a Business Development Manager for a national Hard FM Services Provider, to push forward the project’s division of the company and to build a pipeline of work supported by the technical Projects team delivery department.
The client provides ‘Hard FM’ to large commercial resident sites and high-end property portfolios. Their teams undertake Mechanical & Electrical HVAC and electrical planned and reactive maintenance, managed through a CAFM system, in accordance with SLAs and KPIs. They also offer major and minor works project support to their maintenance clients including design and build services in which they want to build upon.
The successful candidate will be responsible for finding brand new term M&E project contract opportunities in accordance with strategy to meet set personal targets in line with divisional goals and expectations.
The key responsibilities of a Business Development Manager include
• To manage own opportunity development workload and to collaborate closely with the Bid team, Ops leads, estimator and subject-matter-expert colleagues.
• To research market sectors and find on-target opportunities to tender (negotiated or competitive).
• Undertake cold and warm calling, developing relationships to prequalification and tender stages.
• Be expert and tenacious in prospective client relationship-development.
• Build the Salesforce CRM pipeline and keep it updated.
The key skills and qualities of a Business Development Manager:
• M&E building services maintenance front-line Business Development experience with a verifiable track record of finding opportunities to bid and converting them to wins.
• Industry technical, commercial and BD knowledge including M&E maintenance solutions.
• Great communicator, collaborative, personable, skilful articulator face-to-face and in writing.
• Strong drive and determination to win combined with integrity and gravitas.
• Technical and/or commercial degree-level qualifications or equivalent experience in a related discipline desired.
26 days holiday – rising with service
Bonus Scheme 5-10%