Job descriptionOur client is recruiting for a New Build Product Specification Sales Lead/Business Development Manager to be responsible for the development of new business opportunities and sale of the product into the New Build/Construction and M&E market within the Water Services team. The candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in this sector, as well as experience in Building Regulations Part G (Water Saving Requirements).
The role is a permanent position based from the Washington/North East area with some travel across the UK.
Hours are 40 per week, Monday - Friday paying circa £40kpa plus bonus and car allowance.
- Responsible for developing own pipeline and turning into an agreed revenue stream.
- Capable of meeting revenue targets and withstanding a pressured sales environment.
- Managing, meeting and where possible exceeding financial targets.
- Creating new business opportunities within the New Build/M&E Construction industry
- Knowledge/experience of water industry and/or where water sustainability is required.
- Generating income through organic contracts as well as bid writing/tender management.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills are a must.
- Good working knowledge of UK water saving requirements and legislative standards.
- Technical understanding of flow control products and their applications under Build Reg G.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Detailed report writing.
- To be aware of the environmental aspects and impacts relevant to the work of the job holder as well as ensuring compliance with any environmental legislation that is applicable to the job.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Educated to degree level or equivalent
· At least 2 years’ experience prospecting product sales in the New Build/Construction and M&E market
· Product Sales and Business Development Management experience
· Technical understanding of water saving control flow products
· Build Regulations Understanding and Experience of BIM
· Knowledge of the water network in new build construction arena preferred
· Bid writing experience
· The ability to manage multiple projects
· Strong business sense
· Good budgeting skills
· Good problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.