Job description*** RECRUITING – EXPERIENCED CARETAKER FOR THE MANCHESTER AREA - £9.50 PER HOUR ***
Role is temp to perm
Hours of work are
Monday - 2pm – 9pm
Tuesday – Thursday - 3pm – 9pm
Friday - 12pm – 9pm
Saturday - 9am – 5pm
The Company:- Our client is a leading Facility Management and property maintenance company delivering integrated Building and Facilities Management Services, to a number of prestigious clients across the UK.
1. Deal with day-to-day enquiries and problems from residents and visitors by either direct response or forwarding to the Property Service Advisor.
2. Welcome contractors onto site.
3. Daily checks on important areas: e.g., toilets, gym equipment, site tidiness, lifts, stairways, lighting, security, parking, refuse areas, fire alarms smoke detectors.
4. Complete a weekly clean of all internal communal areas.
5. Ensure that all communal bins are presented at the relevant point and correct time for collection.
6. Ensure all internal and external communal areas of the development are kept clear, safe, clean, and free of litter.
7. Ensure all alarms, smoke detectors and emergency lights are checked regularly in accordance with service procedures. Emergency lighting to be checked and noted at any power off/failure opportunity at 30 minute intervals.
8. Ensure fire procedure is clearly displayed in all relevant areas. Conduct regular checks of fire alarm systems in accordance with health and safety guidelines
9. Ensure replacement of all defective light bulbs, switches, tubes, etc and carry out any minor repairs possible (when identified as part of the daily checks).
10. Report any repairs required that cannot be dealt with on site to the Property Service Advisor when identified as part of the daily checks and also maintain an on-site log of all repairs due and completed.
11. Instruct contractors in liaison with the property service advisor to carry out minor repairs as part of the checks detailed.
12. Keep records listing incidents, accidents, problems and observations. Keep detailed records of all works undertaken on site including lifts and fire alarm servicing reports.
13. Monitor the use and storage of all janitorial and cleaning materials in use at the development, and order new stocks as required.
14. Keep detailed records/receipts and be responsible for petty cash float and its use and administration.
15. To be prepared to attend any training courses such as Health & Safety awareness, etc.
16. To provide access as necessary for utilities companies. Tag and keep safely all keys to secured areas.
17. To perform a general overseeing role, in areas such as car parking, pets, site care, security, recycling and general site “policing”.
18. To liaise with the residents association and attend meetings on invitation.
19. Undertake any other duties as appropriate and as requested by the Property Manager.
20. Ensure that any parcels received on site are recorded and signatures taken for parcels handed out.
21. Ensure that all keys kept on site are secure and relevant documents signed when holding residents’ keys
What to Do:-
If you are interested then please submit your details now.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.