Job descriptionJob Title: Chef
Location: Bristol, BS2 area
Pay rate: £14 per hour + holiday pay
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm
Type: Ongoing role
Do you live in Bristol? Are you an experienced and qualified Chef looking for a new opportunity?
PRS are delighted to support our nationally recognised client in their search for a Chef based on site in Bristol, BS2 9EL area.
The shifts are Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm and the pay rate is £14 per hour.
This is a ongoing role with an immediate start.
Your responsibilities will be:
- To produce and deliver food which is safe, hygienic, nutritious and of the highest possible quality for staff and visitors.
- To have a full and comprehensive understanding of HACCP.
- Ensure readiness for service and the pace is set for peak trade in the relevant outlets matching demands.
- Ensure all food is presented for service in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance is maintained at all times with health and safety regulations to best working practices.
- Following standard recipes to ensure standardisation of final dishes and also to ensure the correct and economical use of resources.
- Work in conjunction with the Head Chef to review, develop and introduce new dishes to the menu cycle on a regular basis.
- Overseeing cleanliness of the food production area in line with work schedules, policy and legislation.
- Overseeing the monitoring / compliance of fridge and freezer temperatures as part of a daily work routine and reporting units operating outside the temperatures.
- To ensure that any potential risks are escalated to the Head Chef and reporting through the correct procedures.