Job descriptionA Chef de Partie to assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of food to the highest standards in a clean, tidy, safe and pleasant environment.
Roles & Responsibilities The roles and responsibilities for Chef de Partie will be varied and will include, but not be limited to:
· Manage and take responsibility for Food Safety and Health and Safety.
· Consistently deliver attractive food that your customers trust and value.
· Represent the Apleona team and develop links with other site employees.
· Manage the commercial elements effectively.
· Develop sales by building customer loyalty and providing a service that customers value.
· Diligently use and keep up to date the Apleona bookwork system.
· Utilise the management information available to ensure that sales and production opportunities are maximised, and costs are controlled.
· Prepare and oversee the preparation, cooking and presentation of food for the restaurant, café, and events catering areas.
· Attend training sessions and meetings when required and to operate in line with the training or information received.
· Attend departmental meetings as required.
This is contracted role until 25th June 2021 - working Monday to Friday 7:00-15:00 paying £10.00 per hour. You need to be available for whole duration of the contract.