Job descriptionAre you a passionate, dedicated Chef looking for a new challenge? PRS is currently looking for a Chef de Partie to prepare dinner services within a University. 12:00 to 20:30 every Saturday on a long on-going contract paying £14 per hour. Based in the St. Pancras area.
- Effective and efficient food production in line with recipe sheets.
- Full knowledge of all menu items served.
- Management of food levels throughout all service periods.
- Maintenance of food quality and brand standards.
- Ensuring the maintenance of high hygiene and health and safety standards.
- Capturing and recording all volumes consumed and overproduction.
- Assisting in the compilation of all shift opening and closing checklists.
- Discussing ideas or improvements with the line manager.
- Act as a trainer / coach for new team members to learn procedures and standards for all kitchen tasks.
- Undertake relevant training as required.
- In addition to the above, Chefs may occasionally be required to undertake ad hoc back of house and front of house duties in line with business requirements.
If there's any interest, reach out to me on Lung.Kwan@prsjobs.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
*Terms and conditions apply.