Job descriptionCHEF MANAGER - £25,000 to £27,000
We are currently recruiting for a Chef manager for a prestigious school located in Elmbridge. The school has approximately 700 students and a kitchen team of 5. We are looking for someone who is driven and has excellent knowledge/experience in the hospitality and catering industry.
What you will be doing?
- Provide hands on kitchen management whilst working in your section, demonstrate hygienic and health & safety working practices throughout service
- Responsible for the team, food and financial performance.
- Cooking for over 700 students
- Training staff.
- Working mostly Monday to Friday.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven track record in a high volume, quality catering establishment
- Ability to manage a team, and take full responsibility for all staff recruitment/management/training.
- Excellent understanding of hospitality and catering.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organization skills.
- Have an understanding of word and Microsoft.