Job descriptionCHEF - TEMP ROLE (on-going)
Company information – My client is a national contractor that in addition to other specialist services i.e., facilities, are also providing catering services into education, healthcare, business, prisons, and leisure.
An opportunity has arisen for an chef to join their catering team based at one of their college's
Hours: 08:00 - 15:00
- Effective and efficient food production in line with recipe sheets.
- Management of production to ensure minimal wastage.
- Maintenance of food quality and brand standards.
- Ensuring the maintenance of high hygiene and health and safety standards.
- Capturing and recording all volumes consumed and overproduction.
-Assisting in the compilation of all shift opening and closing checklists.
- Discussing ideas or improvements with line manager.
- Act as a trainer/ coach for new team members to learn procedures and standards for all kitchen tasks.
- Undertake relevant training as required.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
NVQ Level 2 Culinary or equivalent, Food hygiene certificate – Level 2
*ENHANCED DBS REQUIRED*