Job descriptionWe are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Chef De Partie to join one of our exciting contract at RAF Northolt.
As Chef De Partie, you will work in close collaboration with the Sous Chef sharing responsibility for leading junior chefs.
- Staff kitchen for the Army and soldiers on site
- Large Kitchen with a full size team of 10 Chefs and KPs
- Monday to Friday
- Ongoing temporary placement (minimum 6 – 12 months, with permanent opportunities)
- £14per hour
- Holiday pay
- Weekly payment
- Monitor standards of hygiene and appearance of your team to ensure company standards are maintained.
- Respond to the pace of the business in terms of speed of work and productivity.
- Prepare food in the correct manner as shown by the Head Chef, in compliance with company food specifications and photographs.
- Work with the entire team including managers and supervisors to provide quality, well-presented food with speed and efficiency.
- Where appropriate make recommendations to improve products and service
- Follow instructions to maximise product yield and minimise waste.
- To make sure that you meet all legal and company requirements for fire, health, safety and hygiene
- Worked in a similar environment before including contract catering experience
- Quality driven
- Have excellent culinary skills with an attention to detail
- A creative thinker with sound knowledge of the latest food trends
- Have sound knowledge of hygiene, health and safety requirements
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a high pressure environment