Job descriptionRole: Cleaner
Hours: 6am- 11:30am OR 3pm- 9pm Mon- Fri
Pay rate: £9.20 per hour
Location: Portsmouth, PO6
PLEASE NOTE A DBS IS ESSENTIAL
Provision of a Cleaning Service within Wards and Departments in a Hospital/Healthcare setting, whilst working closely with ward/department staff to ensure high quality service provision.
- You will be using Tub or cylinder vacuum, Scrubbing Machine, Carpet Shampooer and Floor Mopping equipment
- Cleaning door handles, keyboards, doors, cupboards and any other frequently touched objects to prevent spreading of germs
- To carry out general cleaning tasks to agreed standard as directed by the Manager.
- To carry out all tasks with due regard to the contract specification and all legislation including Health and Safety and Personal Hygiene.
- To ensure correct materials, equipment and methods are used at all times and equipment is kept clean and in good working order. Report faulty machinery / equipment immediately.
- To ensure company provided uniform is kept clean and tidy and is worn at all times while at work.
- To attend training as required by your Manager.
- Report all accidents and dangerous occurrences to your Manager.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested within the grade of the post