Job descriptionPRS are currently recruiting temporary DBS Cleaners to work ONE DAY only during the Mayor Election on the 6th of May 2021.
PRS are currently supporting a client in Surbiton that needs 30 DBS Cleaners to work on Polling Stations during the Mayor Election.
Shift Pattern will be 06:00-14:00 & 14:00-22:00
Cleaning Roles will include:
· Sweeping, mopping, and polishing of hard floors,
· Cleaning wiping, dusting, and polishing of surfaces,
· Emptying waste bins, removing rubbish
· Cleaning toilet area
· Ensure that equipment is used and stored in the appropriate manner
· Ensure that cleaning materials are used correctly and stored appropriately
· Any other task that is appropriate in the cleaning of the establishment
Key Skills and Qualifications:
· Must have experience in cleaning
· Basic understanding of COSHH
· Owning a pair of safety shoes is essential while Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided
· Must be comfortable working on their own and as part of a team and also working in Covid environments.
· You will need to be energetic, punctual, and reliable with a proactive approach to work
This role requires a Basic DBS.
This is a temporary role for ONE DAY only. Pay is weekly. Apply immediately to be considered.