Job descriptionWe are recruiting for experienced Cleaners / Waste Operatives in the Chester area. This is a fantastic opportunity for the ideal candidate. Permanent role paying £19k pa + overtime. 42 hours per week, vehicle provided, full training given and full PPE supplied. Looking for dedicated candidates to join the team, start ASAP. Must be flexible as weekend and night work involved - premium OT paid - PERMANENT JOB
General duties include
· Carrying out cleaning and waste tasks for customers
· Using equipment such as vacs, floor scrubbers, jet washers
· Conducting deep cleaning services for all types of businesses
· Clearing a variety of waste services for customers
· Responding to emergency situations e.g. floods and fire
· Regular travel to various customer sites across the region
· Undertaking manual tasks as part of your daily routine
· Experience in cleaning and waste roles is preferred but not essential
· Good customer service and communication skills
· Able to be able to use everyday technology tools such as tablets and mobile phones
· A good driving history record is essential
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.