Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced Cleaner / Waste Operative to work on a mobile basis in the Crawley area. This is a fantastic opportunity an individual with previous experience in lone working cleaning roles.
Permanent role paying £20k p.a. + overtime, based on working 42 hours per week, vehicle provided (must have a current valid driving licence, must have previous experience of working in the cleaning industry and full PPE will be provided by the client. Must be flexible as some out of hours and weekend work is necessary - premium overtime rates paid.
General duties include
· Carrying out cleaning and waste tasks for customers
· Using equipment such as vacs, floor scrubbers, jet washers
· Conducting deep cleaning services for all types of businesses
· Clearing a variety of waste services for customers
· Responding to emergency situations e.g. floods and fire
· Regular travel to various customer sites across the region
· Undertaking manual tasks as part of your daily routine
· Experience in cleaning and waste roles is preferred but not essential
· Good customer service and communication skills
· Able to be able to use everyday technology tools such as tablets and mobile phones
· A good driving history record is essential
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment, search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.