Job descriptionPRS are currently recruiting for DBS Cleaners and Porters to work on a permanent basis in a mental Health Hospital in Radlett, Hertfordshire.
There are various shifts available such us:
A late shift - 10:30 - 19:00 - Definitely working on a Wednesday & Sunday
And an early: 07:00 - 15:30 - Resting probably on a Thursday & Saturday
Porter role - Working Monday to Saturday 08:00 - 18:00,
Cleaning Roles will include:
· Sweeping, mopping, and polishing of hard floors,
· Cleaning wiping, dusting, and polishing of surfaces,
· Emptying waste bins, removing rubbish
· Cleaning toilet area
· Reporting all accidents, incidents, and dangerous Occurrences to Manager/ Supervisor
· Attending training and meeting as arranged and directed
· Ensure that equipment is used and stored in the appropriate manner
· Ensure that cleaning materials are used correctly and stored appropriately
· Any other task that is appropriate in the cleaning of the establishment
Key Skills and Qualifications:
· Must have experience in cleaning
· Basic understanding of COSHH
· Owning a pair of safety shoes is essential Wear your Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided
· Must be comfortable working on their own and as part of a team and also working in Covid environments.
· You will need to be energetic, punctual, and reliable with a proactive approach to work
This role requires an Standard DBS, if candidates already having one that is preferable. You will also need to drive as this hospital is not linked well with public transport.
This is a permanent role, that is ongoing in this current period. Pay is weekly. Apply immediately to be considered.