Job descriptionFull Job Description
PRS JOBS are currently recruiting for temporary and permanent Cleaners and Housekeeping staff to work in offices, schools, hospitals, student accommodations and hotels.
We have clients in different locations and there are different shifts that might suit your needs.
The pay rate is between £10 and £11.50 plus Holiday Pay.
Weekly Pay. Immediate Start!
Choose flexible hours that suit you (part time or full time)
Choose where you work
Get as many jobs as you like
If this is something that you might be interested in, please APPLY and I will contact you for more information.
Who is PRS?
We Are So Much More Than a Recruiter
We pride ourselves on making a real and positive difference to the lives of everyone that we work with. We’ll always put you in touch with our clients so you can get the inside scoop into what it’s really like to work with us.
PRS is regularly measured by external auditors on how we operate and to ensure we adhere to the best policies for quality management.
We have hundreds of clients in your local area, so you can get as many jobs as you like, work near home & travel between your jobs faster. We will help you to make more money!
In short, you’re in excellent hands with PRS.
Cleaning Roles will include:
· Sweeping, mopping, and polishing of hard floors,
· Cleaning wiping, dusting, and polishing of surfaces,
· Emptying waste bins, removing rubbish
· Cleaning toilet area
· Reporting all accidents, incidents, and dangerous Occurrences to Manager/ Supervisor
· Attending training and meeting as arranged and directed
· Ensure that equipment is used and stored in the appropriate manner
· Ensure that cleaning materials are used correctly and stored appropriately
· Any other task that is appropriate in the cleaning of the establishment
Key Skills and Qualifications:
· Must have experience in cleaning
· Basic understanding of COSHH
· Owning a pair of safety shoes is essential Wear your Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided
· Must be comfortable working on their own and as part of a team and also working in Covid environments.
· You will need to be energetic, punctual, and reliable with a proactive approach to work
Apply immediately to be considered.