Job descriptionPRS are currently recruiting for 9 Cleaners to work on a permanent basis for a client based in Egham and near Woking.
You must drive and have a car to reach the workplace as it is difficult to get to with public transport.
There are different shifts pattern available, all from Monday to Friday:
4am – 7am
7am – 5pm
8am – 5pm
4.30am – 7.00am
5pm – 7.30pm
Cleaning Roles will include:
· Sweeping, mopping, and polishing of hard floors,
· Cleaning wiping, dusting, and polishing of surfaces,
· Emptying waste bins, removing rubbish
· Cleaning toilet area
· Reporting all accidents, incidents, and dangerous Occurrences to Manager/ Supervisor
· Attending training and meeting as arranged and directed
· Ensure that equipment is used and stored in the appropriate manner
· Ensure that cleaning materials are used correctly and stored appropriately
· Any other task that is appropriate in the cleaning of the establishment
Key Skills and Qualifications:
· Must have experience in cleaning
· Basic understanding of COSHH
· Owning a pair of safety shoes is essential Wear your Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided
· Must be comfortable working on their own and as part of a team and also working in Covid environments.
· You will need to be energetic, punctual, and reliable with a proactive approach to work
This is a permanent role, that is ongoing in this current period. Pay is weekly. Apply immediately to be considered.