Job descriptionJob Title: Cleaning Operative
Location: Oxford, OX3 7LD
Working hours: Monday to Friday 5pm - 9pm
Pay rate: £9.50 per hour
Do you live in Oxford? Are you a reliable individual with cleaning experience?
PRS are currently looking for a Cleaning Operative to be based in Oxford, OX3 area.
The pay rate is £9.50 per hour, and the working hours are Monday to Friday 5pm - 9pm.
You will need a DBS (or willing to go through one) and be double vaccinated due to the site type.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To carry out all cleaning assigned, making full use of guidance and training given, using checklists provided.
- Ensure all necessary equipment is collected before starting work.
- Use all materials and consumables in accordance with laid down practices ensuring the economic use of resources.
- Collection, segregation and disposal of waste materials, replacement of liners, in accordance with policies.
- Undertake manual and mechanical cleaning activities in accordance with the cleaning schedule.
- Comply with methods of cleaning required for areas.
- Ensure that all cleaning schedules are completed and checked on a daily basis.
- Refilling of all dispensers including soap, hand towels, toilet rolls and all paper rolls
- Work safely at all times giving due consideration to themselves and others.
- Must use the appropriate work equipment and PPE provided report safety deficiencies and accidents through line manager.
- Carry out all related duties as may be allocated by the Supervisor.
- Check equipment for faults and notify the relevant person
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned and correctly stored after use.
- At the end of each shift, store all equipment used in the appropriate storage.